1. Mazier Realty gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and provide real estate service:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. Mazier Realty uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as REALTOR® Magazine online and print.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist local and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
3. Email contact information. Mazier Realty does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. We may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by Mazier Realty together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our clients or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Mazier Realty follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. Mazier Realty tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
7. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.