Broker of Mazier Realty, LLC., Ron lives in New Orleans with his wife and their 2 children. Ron has lectured in economics as an adjunct at Tulane University. He was designated a Historic House Specialist by the Preservation Resource Center. Ron serves as Federal Political Coordinator in the 2nd Congressional District of Louisiana for the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Additionally, He is heavily involved in the future of New Orleans and real estate brokerage technology. If you are interested in buying or selling real estate or getting a real estate license, call Ron Mazier at 504-309-1700.
- Master of Science, Economics, Texas A&M University, 1993.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of New Orleans, 1992.
- Louisiana Real Estate Broker Licensing, 2002.
- Louisiana Real Estate Salesperson Licensing, 1990.
- Managing and Leading Teams Course, Council of Real Estate Broker Managers, 2008
- LR Leadership Program Graduate, 2010.
- Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee (MARPAC) Trustee (2005-Present; Chairman 2010)
- Friends of Louisiana Real Estate Boards of Directors (2007-Present)
- NOMAR Professional Standards Committee (2011-Present)
- Lower 9th Ward Neighborhood Empowerment Network Association (9th Ward NENA) Board of Directors (2011-Present)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Federal Political Coordinator, 2nd District of Louisiana (2015-Present)
- Louisiana REALTORS® (LR) Board of Directors (2007-2009, 2011-2012)
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® (NOMAR) Board of Directors (2007-2010; Executive Committee, 2008-2010).
- NOMAR Manager’s Advisory Committee (2010 Chairman)
- NOMAR-CID-Loyola Economic Forecast Committee (2010-2011)
- NOMAR/NAR NarDi Gras Host Committee (2010)
- NOMAR MLS Committee (2007 Chairman)
- NOMAR Governmental Affairs Committee (2006 Chairman)
- NOMAR Grievance Committee (2003-2007)
- Gulf South Real Estate Information Network (GSREIN) Board of Directors (2006-2007)
- GSREIN/GEOJET Tax Data/Map Task Force (2008)
- Large Brokerage Office Manager; 65 agents (2007-2009)
- Candidate for Assessor, IQ Ticket Member, (See quote in Associated Press) successful movement for one assessor for the City of New Orleans, 2006.
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity House Build, 2010.
- Volunteer, Teaching Responsible Earth Education (T.R.E.E.), 2013, 2014, 2015
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement BizTown, 2013, 2015.
Contact Ron[contact-form-7 id=”2564″ title=”Contact form 1″]